Call for Workshop Papers
The past few years have marked the beginning of a time often referred to as the era of big data in which biomedical data is becoming an important strategic resource. Under such circumstances, it is of great significance to take full advantage of the vast information available in various healthcare organizations and hospitals, and strive for its better interpretation, analyzation, and application. The abundance of features that this data encompasses allows not only modeling more robust biomedical systems, but also promotes the development of deep learning methods that are becoming more and more popular. Still, how to handle the available data effectively and adequately remains a hot topic. In this context, you are cordially invited to submit research and methodological contributions on topics related to System Modelling and Intelligent Analysis for Biomedical Information.
All registered workshop papers will be submitted together with EAI ICMTEL 2021 proceedings for publishing by Springer to be made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
- Research about data-driven system
- Standardization method of clinical data, which is helpful for communication among different information flows
- Novel data-mining tools for extracting target data and eliminating irrelevant information
- New computational platform and corresponding biomedical models
- Establishment of database and corresponding software for management
- Novel algorithm based on deep learning aiming at a specific clinical problem to achieve data analyzation
- Development of intelligent instrument for medical application
- Deep learning method-based computer-aided diagnosis.
Nianyin Zeng, Xiamen University, China