EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
After the success of the two previous conferences, the 3rd ICMTEL conference aims to deliver a forum for scientific reports and debates in the state-of-the-art and future perspectives of multimedia technologies and enhanced learning.
Multimedia technology applies interactive computer components, such as graphics, text, video, sound, and animation, to deliver a piece of information. On the other hand, enhanced learning originated from human education, and now its idea conceptually plays an important role in teaching computers to learn from multimedia data. This conference will not only focus on human education related learning but also on machine learning technologies.
We expect this conference will gather together scientists, engineers, educators, AI researchers from both industry and academia to share experiences and new ideas. We expect to meet you at Leicester, UK, in 2021.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Each submitted paper will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers who are experts in the cognate areas. Based on the review results, we accepted very good quality papers. The works that will be presented at ICMTEL 2021 will focus on the following topics:
- 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
- Accessible Learning for All
- Ambient Displays
- Artificial Intelligence and Explainable AI
- Chat Bots & Virtual Agents
- Cloud Computing Platform Based Big Data Mining
- Cognitive Radar and SAR Autofocus
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Context-Aware Systems
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Deep Learning and Transfer Learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- eLearning Specifications and Standards
- Entity Recognition & Text Extraction
- Evaluation Methods for Technology Enhanced Learning
- Forecasting & Event Detection
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Global Learning Communities and Lifelong Learning
- Graph Neural Network
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Human Element of Learning System Design
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Intelligent User Interface
- IT Teaching Techniques, learning model, and Strategies for Online Learning
- Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Neural Networks
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Mobile Technologies and Multimedia Communications
- Multimedia Communications, Visual Signal Processing
- Multimedia Technology and Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing & Generation
- Pervasive Wireless Communication
- Recommender Systems
- Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
- Rehabilitation Technology and (Disabled) Assisted Identification
- Self-Regulated and Self-Directed Learning
- Social Computing and Social Media
- Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality and Human-Computer Interaction
- Visual Signal Processing, and 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
- Wearable Devices
- Wireless and Internet-of-Things Technology
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer to be made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.