ICMTEL 2020 invites proposals for workshops of the 2nd EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning, to be held in Leicester, UK, on April 10, 2020.
The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees not specifically covered in the main conference. We are soliciting workshop proposals on any topic of relevance to Multimedia Technology, Enhanced Learning and emerging techniques. All workshops will be held on April 10, 2020. Workshops are a great opportunity for community building and a forum for attendees with common interests. Accepted workshop papers are included in the adjunct proceedings of the ICMTEL Conference and will be accessible via the European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
Workshop Proposal Content
The proposal should include a Call for Papers. The document should describe the topic, rationale and objectives for the workshop, the organizers’ backgrounds and bio, and an estimate of expected attendance. In the case of follow-up workshops, please provide statistics from any previously held workshops and a detailed plan (timeline) for conducting the workshop (including any plans for pre-workshop preparation and/or post-workshop follow up).
Each workshop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- A short biography of the organizers
- Planned format of the workshop
- Draft Call for Papers
- A description of the publicity and promotion plan
Workshop Selection Process
Workshops will be reviewed based on several factors, including:
* The potential for the topic of the workshop to generate stimulating discussions and useful results.
* The expected interest of the community in the workshop topic.
* The quality, organization and plan described in the workshop proposal.
* Relevance to the main conference.
Submitting Your Proposal
Please email your proposal directly to the technical program co-chair: Xinhua Mao (email@example.com) and general chair: Eugene Yu-Dong Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org). The submission should be a single PDF file, including both the proposal (max. 4 pages) and an appended CFP.
Technical Program Co-Chair
Prof. Xinhua Mao, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China